ACCESS THE MOST UP TO DATE
The Neighborhood Report summarizes economic, housing, demographic and quality of life information about an area and/or specific neighborhoods using the most up-to-date MLS information exclusively available to REALTORS®.
The Neighborhood Report summarizes neighborhood data including charts and statistics about the housing, economics and quality of life of the neighborhood.
Examples of the information included in the Neighborhood Report:
- Median estimated home value and change in the past year, for the neighborhood as well as the surrounding area.
- Median sales price compared to sales volume.
- The price range and price per square foot of homes sold in the area.
- Demographic information about the population of the area, including age ranges of the residents.
- The area’s unemployment rate and the occupations of residents.
- Average commute time for residents of the area.
Having a place to call your home—whether you’re going to be there for 5 years or forever—is an important part of the American dream. Thankfully, we have a dedicated department in place (the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs) that offers numerous great programs to help those who have served in the military. At Silvercreek Realty Group, Carlos help Veteran homebuyers in Idaho get a home loan. The process of getting a home loan for veterans isn’t foolproof. First-time homebuyers aren’t the only ones who make mistakes. Even the most experienced people can be thrown off course when buying a new home. That’s why Silvercreek Realty Group!